Peter Court Associates Ltd is a unique planning consultancy that aims to provide a quality service to landowners, developers, small businesses and to local authorities.
Peter Court is a Chartered Town Planner with 31 years experience of planning and development, gained while working at Kent County Council, the House Builders’ Federation, Persimmon, Linden and Bovis Homes. During this time he covered a wide variety of public inquiries, researched the development prospects of sites, negotiated the acquisition of land and promoted development of sites through the planning
Peter is well known throughout the development industry and most importantly, has sound contacts with local authorities in the region.
Please contact the practice to discuss how we may be able to assist you.
Peter can provide professional help in the following areas:
- Assessing the development potential of sites.
- Negotiating options and contracts for the acquisition of land.
- Promoting sites through the planning process.
- Undertaking all manner of planning inquiries.
- Planning applications and appeals.
- Negotiations with planning officers including S106 agreements.
- Providing briefs for QCs.